I’m an artist and creative in Dubai. After six years in branding and communications in the UK and New York, I moved to the UAE to work for agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, M&C Saatchi and TBWA. Some of my Portfolio is here.
One of these statements is false.
I’ve been a:
- Ghost Tour guide
- Tetris Champion (1998)
- Poker Tutor
- Portrait painter
- Mountain walker
- spent the night in a haunted Bingo club
- was fired from iD Magazine
- made a 4-legged duck open a shop, and it lost a leg the night before the opening
- was fired from an internship
- Had two earthquakes blamed on me
- Created 200,000 site-hits in 48 hours for Curb Media using Glow-in-the-dark Bacteria
- sang and staggered around a former Soviet satellite-monitoring station
- sang on stages in London, New York, Edinburgh, Beirut and Dubai
- got arrested for dancing across a zebra crossing
- hid in a Paramilitary Graveyard in Derry
- stole wallpaper from Chernobyl
- had a lovely chat with Bill Murray at Charleston Airport and lost his email address
- Shook hands with a couple of Prime Ministers as a child
- Discussed stealing chairs from hotels with the Kings of Leon
- Discussed Greggs Pasties with Alan Rickman
- Regularly wrote under a pseudonym for a Hip Hop blog
- Waved a “We Love you Stevie” banner at a Stevie Wonder concert
- Made Jonah Hill run away from me
- Co-founded a Scottish film production company in 2004 which is still going
- Arranged the world’s first light-painting performance with cars
- jumped out of two planes
2010 and 2011 were with a Fortune 100 on floor 44, Rockefeller Center, with the best view I’ll ever have (this one) , gigs, (like this one) Zombies (here) roaming Manhattan (like this) and surfing couches.
Clients so far include Emirates, Land Rover, Standard Chartered, Etihad, Walmart, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, New Era, Jaguar, Avis, Mitsubishi, Bentley, Goodyear-Dunlop, Harley Davison, Mercedes, the McGraw Hill Companies.
Scripts, sites, strategy, tweets, tags, web, radio, outdoor, print or and television. Placements with the BBC and Christies.
I follow my heart, laugh loudly and speak fast. If you want something, ask.